Expert Servicing And Maintenance Of All Hydraulic Systems
Our clients have come to rely on our consistently excellent service levels, allowing them to maintain productivity and reduce downtime. We are on call 24/7 and ready to tackle any emergency. At our fully equipped facility, we have in-house fabrication and machining facilities, which allows us to take on the most demanding repairs and power unit builds, while saving you time and money. The centrepiece of our facility is a 550hp test rig, which allows for meticulous quality testing..
Our core values of honesty and integrity inform our approach to service at every step of the way, which means you can rest assured that you’re always getting world-class service, at a fair and reasonable price.
Trust your sensitive and expensive hydraulic equipment in the hands of the experts. Call us at Hydraulic Component Services now to discuss your challenges
System design, installation and commissioning
Proper planning prior to commissioning a project ensures high-quality results. During the planning phase, we:
• develop a detailed schedule, highlighting all activities including purchasing, fabrication, shop drawing production and construction work in place.
• order and expedite the delivery of all material.
• implement management control of all project activities.
• prepare and implement subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
• modify and improve current designs, including circuit drawing updates.
Service Exchange Products
Hydraulic Component Services has a constantly maintained inventory of service exchange pumps and motors.
Type / Model
Denison Gold Cup Pumps & Motors
P6, P7, P11, P14 pumps M6, M7 fixed displacement motors M6, M7 variable displacement motors
Denison Premier Series Pumps
P16, P09 open loop pumps with compensator, load sense or hydraulic stroker options
Denison Vane Pumps
T6/T7 single, double, triple and through drive pumps
Repair, testing and on-site servicing
When you are working to a deadline, equipment failures can cost your business. We provide prompt, reliable servicing, repair and testing services to ensure your equipment is up and running as soon as possible. Our experienced team perform diagnostics and minor repairs for all types of equipment,anywhere in the world!
We offer the following additional services:
• advice on selecting components and their alternatives.
• service exchange pumps and motors.
• free collection and delivery in the Perth metro area.